This week Natalie starts off the New Year with a look back on 2017 and chats about what worked in her business and what could have gone better. She then looks ahead to 2018 and let's us in on what we can expect from graced in the year to come!!
Here's what went well....
1. As a team we worked really hard on growing our social media following and had great results
2. We started the Goodness Graced Podcast and the local radio show that is broadcast every Saturday morning on Manitowoc/Sheboygan radio station WOMT 1240.
3. We spent a good amount of time carefully curating our style and being very intentional about the products we chose to feature in graced.
4. We spent time digging into some learning opportunities and being open to change.
What didn't go so well?
1. We didn't have a consistent plan for communication which left many people guessing as to when they would here from us next and losing engagement.
2. We didn't complete the learning opportunities we signed up for and did not completely implement the strategies that were given to us for growth.
3. We didn't have a clear marketing strategy and budget.